Registration for the first Kansas City Region SCCA Solo event weekend of 2015 is open! We’re kicking off the season with a Test & Tune on Saturday, April 11th, and our Solo Event #1 will be the following day, Sunday, April 12th. Both events will be at the Metropolitan Community College Precision Driving Center.
On-line registration is open until 11:59 pm on Wednesday, April 8th. The gates open at 7:30 am and registration begins at 8:00 am. Walk-up registrations are welcome until 10:00 am when our first cars take to the course. Register online at MotorsportsReg.com.
Entry fees for the Solo event or Test & Tune are $35 each if you pay on-line or at the events. There is a $10 Weekend Membership Fee that is required if you are not a SCCA member in good standing.
Note: We have opened up the FJ options to allow JB & JA to run either Ht #2 or the FJ Heat.
This year, we are offering Annual Tech Waivers for experienced Solo racers. To qualify for Annual Tech:
- Must have been a member in good standing for 1 season (10 events)
- Understand that by signing your Annual Tech application that you are stating you know the Pre-event Tech procedure and will perform your own vehicle tech inspection before running each event.
- Understand that if any major changes are made throughout the year you must notify the Chief of Tech so you can update your Annual Tech. (Example: changing an air intake, or suspension piece, changing classes for any reason)
- Understand that you are subject to a random tech inspection at any point throughout the year.
- Understand that if you have a mechanical failure on course during an event you must renew your Annual Tech before competing again.
- Submit your Annual Tech application to the Chief of Tech for approval and tech inspection of your vehicle.
Annual Tech will be open for the first 7 events of each season and must be renewed at the beginning of each season regardless of which event you started your Annual Tech the previous year.
You can download the application here: KCRSCCA Annual Tech Application.
Now let’s go eat some cones!