On Sunday, November 3rd, we held our third and final RallyCross event of the year at Lenard Hollsworth’s farm south of Garnett, KS. Although the region received a significant amount of rain during the week prior to the event, good drainage at the site, ample sunshine, and a good stiff wind helped to dry the property and kept the event from being a mudfest. Great ground conditions, beautiful weather, and gorgeous Fall colours led to some remarkable images. Doug Patterson was able to collect some pre-race images, and Joe Tasler captured the racing action. Enjoy!
Membership ApplicationStop spectating and start participating! Join the the Sports Car Club of America and the Kansas City Region.
Subscribe via Email
Recent Forum Topics
- Hallett Bracket Enduro - Drivers/Car Owners/Crew Link-up, posted by F5Pilot in Club Racing Schedule (0 replies)
- Security Updates, posted by xorpheous in Forum Questions & Feedback (0 replies)
- SPS / R&S Racing Neosho MiDiv Registration is Open, posted by cobraaph in Solo Registration Info (2 replies)
- Roadkill Nights, posted by JohnDodge in General Discussion (7 replies)
- New here!!!, posted by meowmixxx in Newbie Introductions and FAQs (8 replies)
Our Fellow Regions in the Midwest Division