On Sunday, November 3rd, we held our third and final RallyCross event of the year at Lenard Hollsworth’s farm south of Garnett, KS. Although the region received a significant amount of rain during the week prior to the event, good drainage at the site, ample sunshine, and a good stiff wind helped to dry the property and kept the event from being a mudfest. Great ground conditions, beautiful weather, and gorgeous Fall colours led to some remarkable images. Doug Patterson was able to collect some pre-race images, and Joe Tasler captured the racing action. Enjoy!
Membership ApplicationStop spectating and start participating! Join the the Sports Car Club of America and the Kansas City Region.
Subscribe via Email
Recent Forum Topics
- 2016 Midwest Divisional #1, Results, posted by dan_wheeler in Solo Event Results (1 reply)
- Iowa REgion RallyCross 6/5/2016 - 25 acres, posted by gsxnut in RallyCross Schedule (0 replies)
- 2006 Mazda3 S Touring 4-door, 2.3L DOHV, 5-speed manual, posted by Chris Berg in For Sale (0 replies)
- RallyCross #2 Calling All Workers, posted by gsxnut in RallyCross Discussion (4 replies)
- Midiv Popup, posted by Frank Finks in Solo Event Schedule (0 replies)
Our Fellow Regions in the Midwest Division