Forum

2018 Tire Rack Stre...

Share:

2018 Tire Rack Street Survival-Call for Coaches!  

RSS

dsfletcher328
(@dsfletcher328)
May 9, 2018 08:09  

Hi Everyone,

The time has come in 2018 for me to put out the Tire Rack Street Survival coaches call!

Date: June 16th 2018

Time: 8am to 5pm (roughly)

Lunch is provided

If you've done it before, you know what it's all removed link If you don't know what I'm asking for- <a class="postlink" href=" removed link "> removed link

I'm looking for you to provide in car instruction for a teen removed link This instruction will probably help save a life at some removed link The roughly 8 hours you'll spend teaching a student how to react to various driving challenges is a small price to pay for the satisfaction of knowing you've given them a chance to succeed in their lifetime of removed link

Don't feel like you need to be a trophy winning SOLO removed link This isn't about removed link If you know how to drive, you're removed link All the exercises are clearly laid out, and you'll get a chance to run through them before you ever get into a car with a removed link You just need to have a good attitude and be willing to take minimal removed link There is a required instructor "course" you'll need to removed link It's located here- <a class="postlink" href=" removed link "> removed link . It only takes a few minutes to removed link

Want to do it? Register here- removed link

If you have any questions, please message/email myself at <a href=" removed link "> removed link  or James Cahill . If you know anyone outside of the KCR network, feel free to forward this email to removed link The registration link is not available on the public MSR removed link

Share:

Comments are closed.