Forum

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, 47k miles, Hemi V8  

RSS

Gareno
(@gareno)
May 20, 2018 11:06  

The Kansas City Region SCCA lost a dear member a month ago, and I have been tasked with the sale of all of his Autox and car toys, to help his wife get some of their investment returned. Chuck passed very quickly, and in his last week or so, he began the planning of his final arrangements. Unfortunately, I did not have a lot of time to gather all the info on everything as detailed as I would have liked. But it is what it is. If I don't know the answer to something, I'll just tell you. I'll be as up front as possible, but I'll also work to investigate the best I can, to provide the most accurate info I can. Here's what we have for sale today...

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Edition
5.7L Hemi V8
8speed Automatic
4WD Quadra-Trac II
Quadra-Lift Air Suspension, with multiple ride heights.
Rear Back-up Camera with Park Sense
Trailer Sway Damping
Remote Start
Heated Front Seats
Heated 2nd row seats
Ventilated Cooled front seats
Auto Climate control
Uconnect
9speaker with Sub, 506watt sound system
Heated Steering wheel
20" x 8" Alloy wheels
Dual Pane Panoramic Sunroof
Power Lift Gate
Xenon HID head lights

This was used as primary tow vehicle for his aluminum open trailer, and BRZ. It has a brake controller already installed. It can be removed, but know that it will leave 2 small mounting holes. Its had synthetic oil its whole life, and very well maintained. This was bought new by Chuck (one owner). It still has its remainder of its 5yr/100k mile powertrain warranty. It has WeatherTech Floor Liners in the front and back, and in the cargo area. Also know that it has its factory carpeted mats that look like they've never been used. The entire vehicle has been perfectly detailed.

The Black Crystal Pearl paint is overall pretty nice. Its been very well maintained (wax & garaged). But it does have one significant area of damage, which is on the right rear corner of the bumper. While we are talking damages, there are two wheels with some curb rash...one more significant than the other. The worst of the damage is visible in the close up wheel picture.

Overall this is a very nice, heavily optioned vehicle. The couple flaws should not detract from its overall condition...which is very nice. I drove it for about a week to work and back and have averaged about 18mpg. Its got gobs of power, mpg's are not its strong point.

We will be asking $26,500 as it sits,(below book).
Clean and clear Kansas Title in my name, so I can do the full transaction without any participation from Chuck's wife.

See the picture gallery below.

https://imgur.com/a/FRaGRf6

Greg Reno
2010 Mini Cooper
#36 HS

ReplyQuote
Gareno
(@gareno)
August 10, 2018 15:20  

SOLD

Greg Reno
2010 Mini Cooper