Metropolitan Community College Blue River Precision Driving Center
Our primary venue is the Metropolitan Community College Blue River Precision Driving Center. This is a multi-purpose venue used by the Metropolitan Community College to train law enforcement officers and students the vehicular control skills they will need out in the field. The portion of the site used by us for Solo racing includes a 400′ by 400′ concrete pad for paddock and grid, and a highly configurable urban track offering a mix of concrete and asphalt surfaces. There are no curbs anywhere on site, and there is ample run-off room in case a competitor experiences an off-course excursion.
Directions to site:
- I-70 to Highway 291 North
- Take 291 North about 2 miles to Highway 78 (also called 23rd street).
- Turn right (east) on Highway 78 and go east for about 2 miles to the Metropolitan Community College.
- Proceed past the College east on Highway 78 about another 1/2 mile.
- At the bottom of the hill, there is a road to the right (South) that leads to their Precision Driving Center.
- Be sure to stop at the shack as you enter and sign the site waiver.
Providence Medical Center Ampitheater
In addition to our venue at MCC, we also compete VIP Lot at Providence Medical Center Ampitheater.